Friday, February 8, 2013

No, I didn't post those photos! Ok, I shared them but that's all!

LOLspeak now a Language on Twitter!

....and it's Friday. Woot!  And at last. This was the first week at work under the new ....conditions. Every day was long but here it is Friday. Made it through. Next week apparently we're moving to the north side of the building, a smaller space. With 17 people, you don't need to heat and light the huge part we're in now and money coming in isn't what it was with St Vincent.

Tonight, I ran the dogs, will have dinner and watch Say Yes to the Dress and Spartacus. And then hopefully read.

It is supposed to be colder this weekend -- in the 30s -- but definitely not the storm hitting the East side of the country so can't complain. I'm hoping to clean a little, clean out emails quite a bit, and read some when I can. But I'm definitely hunkering down and not going out much (other than walking the dogs, natch).

Here's something I came across on Facebook, thought it was lovely:

There were so many requests for this poster that I decided to upload the high resolution file so it could be downloaded. The image is 10 x 8 inches and is 300 dpi which is optimal for printing. To save it, just right click anywhere on the photo and choose 'Save picture as...' from the menu. Enjoy!

See ya tomorrow!

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: