Friday, February 15, 2013

Yes yes yes!!

Thank You for Dinner! 

 Yes, yes I will too! Steve hates tomatoes so I don't do spaghetti that often because he prefers the spaghetti packet mixed with tomato soup kind of sauce. But sometimes I just can't take it anymore and I MUST have it. So tonight, I'm making spaghetti. You know, if I had to choose a last supper, knowing it would be the last for whatever reason, I think I would choose spaghetti.

Tonight, we have Say Yes to the Dress and Spartacus to watch on TV.

Tomorrow, Steve wants to go to Baker (four hour drive one way) to visit his cousin while they're having a baby shower for their new baby. I'm trying to convince him to postpone it to later in Spring at the very earliest for more daylight to make the trip worth it. I may have convinced him though I haven't definitively heard yet but I looked on weather.com and the weather here in Billings is going to be balmy in the 50s but there they have a 70% chance of snow and 2- 4 inches expected. I'm hoping ....

And if he stays, I'll offer going to a movie tomorrow.  The only thing here that he'd be interested in is Zero Dark Thirty but that's okay.

Otherwise, the usual cleaning and laundry and hope to read some.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: