Friday, February 22, 2013

...or a way to trap possessed kitties...

Got Me on a Technicalkitty!

Oh so glad it's Friday.

Groceries at Walmart after work. Dinner to be taco salad. Watching Say Yes to the Dress and Spartacus.

You know what I'd really like to do this weekend ... if I remember...? Work on the boxes of books everywhere. Yes, I need another bookcase but in the meantime I need to organize the stuff still in boxes and bags from previous books sales. Take stock of what I've got.

I've looked ahead in the new releases I'm watching for in the upcoming months and from mid-March through May there is a drought. Not a bad thing. I'd like to pick up some of the next-in-series that I'm collecting, i.e., Tremayne, Sedley, Morson, etc.

I had a very disturbing dream right before waking this morning about locusts overrunning and quarantining people. No, the book I'm reading is about Victorian England and murder and I don't know what I ate to make that kind of dream. Uff da. No, I didn't eat bugs.

See you tomorrow!

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: