Thursday, September 18, 2014

Can I come sleep with you? Dreamed of monsters again.



I was always the one asking to share a bed with my sister when we visited my Grandma's house because I was scared. I was always put in the "little bedroom" that I was convinced had an old lady in the closet. Maybe it did. And the trees behind the house always scared me at night. (shrug). Luckily, my sister usually let me join her. 

Steve has a gun class to coach tonight; I'm hoping to view Captain America: The Winter Soldier on DVD. We saw it in the theatre but that was months ago. :)

I walked the boys this morning. Coda seemed perfectly okay but Ryker was lagging either beside me or behind me so he's still feeling the affects of their 5-hour run-about a couple days ago. I cut the walk short for him. Did he learn a lesson? Probably not.

It was supposed to be the 80s today but I don't think we'll get there. It's been storm-cloudy and we've had some rain. Much better. 

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster


No comments: