Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas - afterward


Steve and I had a very very laid-back Christmas yesterday. A while ago he said he'd never seen The Princess Bride movie. Wha??!! One of the channels was having a marathon of it so we watched it in the afternoon but I think he dozed at times. Then I watched the Outlander marathon for the rest of the day and fell in love with Jamie all over again. You know, in the Outlander world, I'm an apostate. I really don't and won't read beyond the first book (eons ago I read through book 3 but don't remember much) even though there are now, what, eight in the series? Claire and Jamie go through so many trials in their relationship ... I just want to stop where they're pretty much happy and consider it "the end." I know I will watch the Starz show beyond the first season so I'm screwed in that department coming next year. BTW, here's something to look at:


The actor was made for the part, eh? Yeah, you're lucky I didn't use a picture from the wedding night episode. And the rest of season one won't continue until April 4th. Bah.

In the meantime, I don't have much in the way of plans for today. Maybe some laundry. I'm in between books at the moment so I'll be doing some dabbling to see what grabs me. I think I will cook with my new Airfryer tonight, some homemade fries. I may do some viewing on Netflix or Youtube. Mostly, just enjoying the amazing day off.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: