Friday, April 28, 2017

Hooray! It's the weekend!


TGIF

I turned off the light last night at about quarter to 11 but I finished the ILLUMINAE book.  Interesting mixture of HAL from 2001: A Space Odyssey with space opera, romance, zombies, hackers, political intrigue, snarkiness ... The second book of the trilogy (?) should be arriving today. I don't know if I'll read it right away or have something in between.


On the plus side, I'm in the mood to read.



And I have tons and tons to read.


For my reading goals for the year, I'm 3 behind schedule (according to Goodreads) to make my goal of 90 books read in 2017. In my defense, I've read a lot of BIG books lately. Maybe if I give up sleep....


And if I don't get stuck in a binge watch....



Maybe I'll get some reading in.

On Sunday is NCIS: Los Angeles "Golden Days":


A gold heist investigation partners the NCIS team with Hetty's former colleagues from the Vietnam War.

But I'll have to watch it the next day because of my Sunday meditation class.


Have a good weekend


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: