Wednesday, April 5, 2017

The weekend: so close yet so far



Mid-week.

And NO ARROW tonight! It's on hiatus until April 26th.


I'm so disappointed.


So nothing on TV for me tonight.

Last night's class went really well. Looks like I really can do this.


So maybe tonight I can do some practicing while Steve is at the gun range.


And then for dinner I think I'll be having pizza. Yes! Pizza!


But still paleo. There's a company that does a crust made of cauliflower. And when I worked at the art museum, there was a cafe there that did smoked salmon and capers pizza that I absolutely loved.


And instead of cream cheese, I'll be using paleo "cream cheese" made out of cashew butter. I'm so excited.



Looks like we're heading for warm weather again. Bah.

Have a good day


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: