Friday, October 27, 2017

Can we have a weekend ... PLEASE



I woke up tired today so maybe some resting is in order for the next couple days. However, I do have a seminar to attend tomorrow afternoon. Then I have class again on Sunday evening.


Sunday has NCIS: Los Angeles, "Mountebank":


Sam goes undercover as a day trader after a prominent investment banker with ties to a Russian oligarch is murdered. Meanwhile, one of Callen's aliases is the victim of credit card theft, and Mosley is concerned it signals something bigger.
 I'll be watching it the next day. 




Oooh, that arm wrestling scene looks good. But I just watch for the storylines.

I am kinda feeling a mood to read coming on and I want to take advantage of it. I have SO MUCH TO READ!


And we really need to go get a new dishwasher. Mine died. And, yes, I can do them by hand but it is rather convenient to have the machine.



Have a good weekend



Much love
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: