Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Bring it, Tuesday, I dare you


Tonight we have Curse of Oak Island to watch on TV. "Steel Trapped":


It's all hands on deck in the Money Pit as the team hits something in the DMT shaft that may prove to be the last thing standing between it and the answers below. Meanwhile, Gary Drayton strikes again when he zeroes in on a find that could be a key piece of a missing treasure chest.

Otherwise, things are plugging along at the bathroom remodel. The flooring is gone now (it's still in this photo).




Today I think they were framing in the hole there.


My biggest fear happened this afternoon. Ryker got out the front door at work. It took a couple minutes to get him back. We're on a very busy street so I was scared he'd run out into it.



He is so grounded now.


Sleeping and bed. Maybe I'll get some sleep tonight.


Have a good day



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: