Monday, February 26, 2018

la sigh


Well.


Giving a heads up that the postings may pause for few days. My dad had a stroke on Friday and he is probably going to pass this week. He's elderly and hasn't been in good health so it is not entirely a bad thing.


My belief system is that this is a just a transition from a physical form to an pure love energy form. So I'm truly ok.

They took out my kitchen today.  Actual photo of my former kitchen, not stock photo. (and apparently underneath the hideous blue wallpaper was even hedious-er wallpaper).


 They haven't progressed much in the bathroom so the only running water I have now is the small sink in the downstairs bathroom. Bliss.




Tonight on TV we are finally getting back to our regular programming. I have Scorpion at 9. Don't know if I'll stay up for it.


The geniuses of Team Scorpion turn into knuckleheads and Paige must simplify the science for them, when their mental faculties are impaired during a job to prevent the creation of a black hole. Also, Florence and Sylvester grow closer when she helps him with a special project.

I also finished the Huber book yesterday. I think I'm going with reading FINDING CAMLANN by Sean Pidgeon. Stand alone.

Archaeologist Donald Gladstone is sure that there never was a "real" King Arthur—that is, until a surprising find at Stonehenge seems to offer hard evidence of Arthur's existence. Teaming up with Julia Llewellyn, a gifted linguist working at the Oxford English Dictionary, Donald sets off on a literary and mythological quest that will change both of their lives.

Published 2013; 352 pages.


Have a blessed day



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: