Friday, March 23, 2018

End of the work week ....


Made it! Woot!

So I got home last night and they hadn't done ANY of the flooring or tiling.


They had prepped for the tiling and moved some of the materials into the house. We'll see how much they've done when I get home tonight.

I don't really have many plans for the weekend. I was able to work full days the whole week but I'm tired and probably still recovering from the pneumonia crap. I was more sinus-y today. I'm hoping to sleep a lot tomorrow.



TV-wise, the usual. On Sunday I will have NCIS: Los Angeles "Warrior of Peace":

Callen pursues every alternative when the Diplomatic Security Service apprehends his father, Nikita Aleksandr Reznikov, as part of an exchange for two American photographers being held hostage in Iran...
Looks like we'll have Arkady (yay!), Anna (die, Anna, die), and the funny Russian guy (can't think of his name right now) who has a crush on Deeks. THAT should be fun.

On Sunday afternoon, even though I don't have my singing voice back, my friend would like me to go to music practice. I haven't been in several weeks due to circumstances and illness. I don't know yet if I'll go. I'll keep it as an option.



Yes, ultimately. And how I feel at the time.


Have a good weekend. (Me at 5:00 on a Friday)



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: