Friday, March 2, 2018

Eyes on the weekend ...


At last!


But Steve has as Man Cold so we'll see how the weekend goes.



Wish me luck. I also have a haircut tomorrow and have to get groceries or at least some dog food because I don't have a kitchen to do any meals out of so getting a lot of groceries isn't feasible. What do I WANT to do? I want to nap, binge watch a couple shows, watch Thor: Ragnarok via On Demand, and read.

We are also expecting ANOTHER snow storm tomorrow night through Monday morning. Yeah.



I have music night tomorrow evening but I don't know yet if I'll be going. The weather and family stuff going on.



Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D is back on tonight after a break because of the Olympics. "All the Comforts of Home":


Coulson and team set out to rewrite the course of humanity's fate, but they're unaware that their efforts will dramatically change one S.H.I.E.L.D agent's life.

And of course at the same damn time is Strike Back, episode 5:


With Dr. Markov under Lowry's control, Section 20 attempts to intervene before the lethal Novichok cocktail is completed. Meanwhile, Novin infiltrates the mansion of Borisovich, a Belarusian drug lord, in order to gain important intelligence.


Have a good weekend



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: