Thursday, March 29, 2018

Procrastinators unite!


I didn't read as much as I intended to last night. Steve got home rather early from the gun range -- he moves them right along so he can get home, a move I applaud. So he was home a little after 7. So I had the TV on and between Street Outlaws No Prep Racing and Law and Order, I watched more than I read.


I do! And I'm 22 percent into the Griffiths book!



Tonight, I have Arrow "The Thanatos Guild":

 
Nyssa Al Ghul returns to Star City to warn Thea that a group of renegade League of Assassins members are planning to attack her. This group, led by Athena, is intent on finding a mysterious box that Malcolm left behind and will stop at nothing to get it. Nyssa helps Oliver come to a life-changing realization.



Have a great day



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: