Monday, December 2, 2019

I wish to express in the strongest terms my disgruntlement.....


... at having to go back to work after having four days off ... in a row!


I didn't do a whole lot other than beading during this holiday. I finished these two ornaments.


Sorry the background is rather cruddy. I didn't sell a blessed thing yesterday at the bead shop. This morning, however, our receptionist bought the two coffee bracelets for Christmas gifts and she insisted on paying full price. I was going to just give them to her.


I think I'll give the purple memory wire bracelet to a friend who expressed her liking for it. And so now the ornaments will go on our tree at work. I'm currently working on another memory wire bracelet but it's for me.


So no pressure in making it. I did have some clarity while at the bead shop. I'm going to have to make some spectacular pieces if it's going to stand out from the crowded field or even to catch anyone's attention.



Nothing on TV tonight. Nothing really to report on.




Have a good day


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: