Wednesday, November 27, 2019

It's a FOUR DAY WEEKEND!!


Yowza! It's finally here. I've waited all year for this four-day weekend.


And, yes, we'll regret it next Monday with double the craziness.


But until then .....


Tomorrow for Thanksgiving dinner, it'll just be Steve and I and we'll just be having the basics. I'm making one outside-the-norm thing because Steve likes pineapple. Apparently there's a thing in the South of Pineapple Casserole.


Pineapple, Ritz, and sharp cheddar cheese are the main ingredients in it. Looked like fun. We'll eat about 1:00-ish.



Cowboys game about 2:00-ish. But there'll probably be naps involved.



Mostly for these four days I'll be home beading, working on a couple ornaments for the sale on Sunday. I think Sunday is really the only time I'll be leaving the house. We've got a snow storm coming.



I'll probably catch some episodes of Jack Ryan and The Crown while working on the beading.




Steve has the gun range tonight; I'll be beading. Friday and Saturday on TV we'll have live episodes of Live PD. On Sunday, I'll have NCIS Los Angeles, "Mother":

Akhos Laos, a former black ops agent originally recruited and trained by Hetty Lange, returns to seek revenge on Hetty for the life she introduced him to. It is their 250th episode and written by the actor above, Eric Christian Olson. 
It looks really good. 

Have a great weekend!



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: