Friday, February 19, 2021

Contemplating the weekend


 TGIF at last.

 I've got bead class tomorrow and while the design is simple, I have a few color options I'm thinking about so I don't know which way to go. Reminder:

 I really love this color combo and I really do have those frosted aqua beads. 

 But as I was scrounging around in my bead stash last night, I found some very pretty purple/blue beads that I was saving for just this kind of thing. I also have some pomegranate-colored beads coming. And I was intially thinking of the pretty black vitrail beads I have with some flashy bicones. And also the blue picasso beads with denim bicones. Five. Five different options.

 


 I'll have to let you know on Monday. Last class last weekend, my choice was taken away from me and I had to wing it and turned out awesome. This week, I have TOO MANY choices.

 


Otherwise the same old stuff for the weekend. Tonight we'll watch last night's episode of BattleBots and have Chinese food. Tomorrow I'll probably pick up Mexican and maybe we'll start the second season of the Expanse or start something new. Reading, napping, cleaning, cooking, etc.

 


 Have a good weekend

 

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: