Wednesday, April 7, 2021

BEAGLE! (nuff said)


 Wednesday.

 


Steve has the gun range. I don't know what I'll do. No TV. I may read, I may bead, I may watch something streaming. 

 


 Listening to the audiobook of LADY ANNE AND THE HOWL IN THE DARK by Victoria Hamilton. 1st of 4 in series featuring Lady Anne Addison in late 1700s Georgian England


 


The Marquess of Darkefell has enough to worry about with a bloodthirsty wild beast rampaging the countryside and sinister family secrets to protect. Then Lady Anne Addison arrives, with unquenchable curiosity and intelligence that drive him to distraction…. Lady Anne finds the marquess darkly handsome, seductive, and forceful, with a ruthless magnetism that challenges and stimulates her. But he seems determined to keep secrets that may threaten both herself and her helpless friend….Thrown together in a time of crisis, with a murderer on the loose, the marquess picks an absolutely dreadful moment and the worst possible way to declare his intentions…

Published 2009; 416 pages. Audiobook

I got my glasses this afternoon after I called to say what they hey. Apparently they take longer these days. 


Teal. Bad lighting on the photo.

Have a good day

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: