Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Everything's fine. Why do you ask?


 Tuesday.

 I'm just about done with the black and white peyote stitch bracelet. Tonight should do it. 

 


 Then I think I'll continue - or start over on - the Dutch Spiral bracelet.

 


 I'm currently reading SUICIDE RUN by Nathan Lowell. 2nd of Smugglers Tales trilogy in the Golden Age of the Solar Clipper universe.

 


A new ship. A young crew. A dream job gone horribly wrong.
When circumstances drive Zoya and Natalya to accept an offer from the most powerful organization in the Western Annex, it looks like their ship - literally - comes in. The job fails to live up to its promise and the pair soon find themselves fighting for their lives against a booby trapped ship and its unseen master. Will they unmask their enemies and survive their Suicide Run?

Published 2018; 379 pages. What can I say? I'm in a Sci Fi mood and these are hitting the spot. And Humans in Space Without Aliens are hard to find.

We have Curse of Oak Island on TV tonight. I don't know yet what we're doing for dinner. 

 


 Have a good day

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: