Thursday, January 27, 2022

Again


 Thursday. Receptionist taking another day. It's been a long week.

 


 Steve and I would be watching Battlebots tonight being Thursday but he's gotta meet with a friend so I'll have dinner and read. I didn't read last night because I left my Kindle on the charger at work.

 


 As I mentioned it's been a long week. I'd love to do nothing this weekend but I've got a haircut and I need to go to beading on Saturday. It's the last one for a while that is at the coffee place. It's paid for so I don't want it be a waste of money with very few showing up.

 


 But I do. I'll maybe take next Saturday off from beading. It will be back at Jim's house and nothing personal. Just one time off.

 

 But I do have to work on my Found Objects, no question.

Have a good day

 


 Much love, 

PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: