Wednesday, January 12, 2022

I vant to be alone ...


 Wednesday. Receptionist called in sick today so I wasn't able to stop by the beading group during my lunch. Again.

 


 So I really have to go on Saturday. I haven't been able to go beading since the Christmas party

 


 I slept better last night so that is good. Steve has the gun range tonight and with the mild weather, people will probably show up.

 


 I'll have to do some cooking tonight, however. I need to make my pot of egg roll soup for lunches at work. And I'm going make some Korean/Mongolian ground beef to put over cauliflower rice for breakfasts at work. I'm trying to eat healthy as much as possible. Maybe not FULL Whole 30 but close.

 


 I'm not going to make a big deal about it. But I'm trying drink as much water as I can every day. No pop. No sugar. Trying not to eat processed foods. Trying to eat mostly meat/veg. Take my vitamins and supplements, etc.

 


 So other than that, I'm not sure what I'll do this evening. I'm kinda rethinking the necklace for Candy for her birthday. I got some AMAZING clasps that will make very cool ends to a multi-strand bracelet instead.

 


 I have one week until her birthday. OH! And January's Found Object Challenge should get here either Friday or Saturday. 


That is my happy place.


Have a good day


 Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: