Tuesday, February 1, 2022

I gotsa have a break


Tuesday. Receptionist still out. Her text last night is indicating that it's less a Covid thing now and more of a she's-not-taking-care-of-herself thing, i.e. she says she's tired and dizzy when she gets up. But then  she admits that she has no appetite therefore she's not eating much. Steve thinks it's more of a she's-liking-staying-home kind of thing. Either way ... I'm tired of it.

 


 I told her she should go to the doctor with things going on this long for a mild case.

 


 I already let my beading buddies know I wouldn't be stopping by tomorrow and not on Saturday. I haven't been able to run any errands or get groceries on my lunches and I've got to do at least SOME cleaning in my house. And I didn't say it, but I just need a break from people. A real one.

 


 Steve's got a board meeting tonight. I've got a live stream to watch as well as Curse of Oak Island.

 And that is it.

 

Have a good day


 Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: