Thursday, February 17, 2022

Let's go play hooky!


 Thursday


 Day 4:

 


I take terrible photos so imagine the spiral bits as much much sparkly-er. The black beads are onyx.

I really really really didn't feel like being creative last night ...

 


... but I made myself do it (it was only day 4 for heaven's sake) and I'm glad I did.

 


 And I'm wearing it today. I like it.

Tonight we have BattleBots to watch and I think I'll make a casserole for dinner. The plan for Day 5 tonight and one I can do after we eat downstairs is a quick-ish memory wire bracelet if I can find the beads I want to work with. The bead strand is already put together so it isn't a design from scratch so to speak. 



 And then tomorrow is Friday.

 


 Have a good day

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: