Friday, September 1, 2023

This face needs a 3-day weekend


 Friday. TGIF.

 Reading update:

The Bradby book is due in two days but I'm hoping I'll finish it tonight with no problem. At this point I'm giving it 4.5 stars.  

And when I do complete it, it will be my 100th book read in 2023.

I am quite frankly shocked.

Spy vs Spy September readathon started today. I'm kinda proud that some people are going to give it a try. Here's what I have on my personal list of possibles for this month:


 The green X is for "read/finished".

 I've got reading/productivity sprints to run tomorrow afternoon. I plan to go into the office in the morning so get some paperwork done while I'm able to be uninterrupted with the other jobs. Otherwise, I want to do nothing this weekend for two and a half days but read, nap, catch up on YouTube vlogs, walk Keo.

Have a good weekend

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: