Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Four day weekend, baby!

Wednesday. Thanksgiving Eve. Four-day weekend ahead. 

We will be doing NOTHING. 

Thanksgiving is just going to be me and Steve. I'll just be making the basics.We'll eat around 1pm. I'll start sprints around 2:30-ish. 

This weekend I will read. I will crochet. I will diamond paint a little maybe. I will nap. I will walk Keo twice a day. I will cook turkey dinner tomorrow and big pots of soup another day. I will do sprints tomorrow and Saturday but no morning shows. I will watch some YouTube vids or whatever and see if I can find the new Doctor Who special episode without joining Disney. But we're not going anywhere. No Black Friday. No plans. 

Just resting and relaxing and recuperating. 

We look forward to this all year long. 

Have a good weekend

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: