Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Of course

Wednesday. Receptionist called in.

The total number of trick or treaters we got last night: 

In reading news, the next in romance series I've been very much looking forward to is available today on the Harlequin site - reading online only. Currently reading MARRIED BY MISTAKE by Shannon Stacey. 6th in the Sutton's Place category romance series. 

A husband for the holidays! When sworn enemies Chelsea Grey and John Fletcher travel to Las Vegas for a friend’s wedding, the last thing they anticipate is waking up married themselves. Unfortunately, disentangling their wedding knot proves more complicated than they’d hoped. With Christmas fast approaching, the feisty barista and her coffee-hating “hubby” are still living under one roof—and wondering why their temporary marriage is suddenly feeling suspiciously like the real thing…

Published 2023; 226 pages. Shannon Stacey has a way of taking romance tropes that I don't care for and turning them into good stories. 

I'm on the last row of the afghan I've been working so I'll be finished with that tonight. I'll then start the other gift one, nearly identical, but in purple. I may just watch some YouTube BookTubers because in the last couple days they've uploaded a LOT. Steve's got the gun range tonight. I don't have sprints. Getting through today - that's the name of the game.

Have a good day

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: