Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Holding space

Tuesday

I have sprints tonight so I'll be crocheting - I didn't last night. 


I've been enjoying the Julia Kelly book so I've been wanting to read that instead. 

Reading update:


Steve has an eye procedure today so he's not going to be going to his board meeting this evening. I'm hoping he comes home looking like a pirate.

In fantasy reader land, two HUGE hyped books were released today. 


I read FOURTH WING earlier this year so I could form my own opinion about it. I liked it fine (ish) but not to the level that people are losing their minds. I tried to read LEGENDS AND LATTES but it just never connected with me. I'm probably not going to be reading either of these. 

So many books, so little time.

Have a good day

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: