Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday, at last


Sorry. Sorry. No blog yesterday. Late one today. Family from both sides in town. Last night we had dinner with Steve's family; tonight it was with mine. No time to do a blog.


Really not a lot going on. I'm about 200 or so pages into the Sansom, loving it. I have a couple more on the way from the UK so I'm a happy camper.


I've got to work on the newsletter this weekend but it will be more like Sunday and Monday. Tomorrow I'm having lunch and book shopping (go figure) with my mom and sister. Before we do that I have to walk Tug and maybe get a load of laundry going.


Right now, after being up since 4:30, I'm about to crash. So I'm going to read for a little bit and then turn out the lights.


See you in the morning...


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: