Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Whoa


Gosh, I'm barely ten pages into the book I want to read. I just haven't had time to get a good chunk out of it. Tonight I have two shows on at the same time I want to watch on tv -- this is becoming a bad trend. So I'll tape Survivor (why did they move to Wednesdays?) and watch America's Next Top Model. What a bother. On a side note, some of my co-workers have some kind of weird image of me: I mentioned watching Rehab Party at the Hard Rock and someone said they just don't picture me watching reality shows. Hunh? What, I should only watch PBS CSPAN and news? A couple days ago another co-worker said they couldn't picture me in a bar (excuse me, I was in theatre for while, I went every week, people). Look, I don't even dress prissy or elegant or whatever so why do they think I'm ... whatever? Anyway, what I should do is watch while working on the newsletter because I'm behind schedule and didn't take today off but I just found out that I didn't get the job I interviewed for a while ago and I feel like indulging in some self pity/naughtiness. If I had ice cream, I'd do it. Ah well. I'm okay not getting the job but I'll have to work like a fiend this weekend on Premeditated to catch up. I'd like to go to bed early tonight because this week is going to be a long one but it won't happen tonight. Maybe tomorrow. :)


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: