Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Air conditioning!!


Actually the weather isn't too bad today but it will be in the 90s by the end of the week and will stay that way for a while. This morning, a thunderstorm was grumbling very lowly in the distance and the sunrise was a strange but beautiful gold/yellow spotlight.

I brought soup for lunch today but didn't feel like it by the time it came around to eating it. I got a sandwich at Good Earth Market - turkey, fig spread, sprouts, and cream cheese. "Twas good. But not something I'd indulge in a whole lot.

I have been doing some meditating in the past week or so. And I'm just going to have to go with what I'm receiving -- to focus more on inward stuff, stress relief, healthy, etc., than the current events which, sadly, is so much negativity. So I'm setting that current events portion aside for a bit.

May watch Deadliest Catch tonight. Otherwise, I'll read. I didn't get much of anything done last evening. I had a monster neck ache that went into a head ache that wouldn't go away. Finally, at 10:30 I put a Salonpas patch on the neck and when I woke at 2am it seemed to pop loose and today I felt perfect okay. Thank goodness.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you've got things settled over there. An air conditioning unit can be such a relief in that regard because it can fix up the room temperature, regardless of the outside weather. Stay relaxed and keep the AC running. And when it stops, well there are lots of ways to have it repaired.

Tommy Hopkins @ AccuTemp

Andy Jones said...

What a cute cat! Anyway, the installment of your air-con unit is a bit early with regard to anticipating the hot weather. Though, at least you’re already prepared for that in case a high temperature came in early. Nothing is better than turning on the air-con when in the middle of scorching weather. In any ways, thanks for sharing this! :)

Andy Jones @ AQS Comfort