Tuesday, July 29, 2014

I love you, popcicle

Keepin' Cool With the Cuteness


Still here. Sorry I didn't get a chance to post anything yesterday.

Over the weekend I finished the Peter Robinson book and was reminded why I like that series. I'll have to get caught up. Last night I finished a SFF book by Elizabeth Moon - part of the Serrano/Suiza space opera series. I really enjoyed that a bunch but I have to tell myself to slow down and not rush to the next one.

I have a hold to pick up at the library, the newest by Alex Grecian. I may have to get that tomorrow, maybe at lunch.

I'm going to try a new recipe to make for dinner. The day before payday, one seems to find herself short of dollars and has to be more creative with the food on hand. I found a simple casserole using Rice Roni and mushroom soup. Cross your fingers, folks.

There was a really nice breeze blowing early this morning when I walked the dogs. Gone. In the high 80s it says for Billings but I'm sure reality is hotter. And it will be hotter the rest of the week. Blech.


No comments: