Thursday, August 28, 2014

Waiting for Friday before a 3-day weekend....



I didn't get any reading done of the Penny book. Maybe it will happen tonight, eh? Definitely this weekend.

What is your "one perfect thing"? That something that if it were gone it could not be replaced and you would be devastated. This was a question posed on a writers' website that I thought was interesting. For one, it was her perfect coat; another it was the best teapot she ever had, and another it was the suitcase that was like Hermione's bottomless bag....  I thought of maybe my Kindle but truly I could live with just having books again though the convenience of the e-reader is fantastic. My "little black book" of what I've read since 2000? Hmmm. I may have to think about this some more.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: