Thursday, October 30, 2014

Next month he'll be able to reach it, won't that be fun?

Time to Call The Cat, Maybe?

So last night I didn't get a whole lot of reading done so I hope to do better tonight. On the way is the new Patricia Wynn, ACTS OF FAITH, featuring Gideon St. Mars, a viscount who becomes the highwayman Blue Satan, and his friend Mrs. Kean, in early 18th century England. It's been since 2011 in that series so that makes me excited and happy. And I have a hold at the library I've been waiting for, Deborah Crombie's newest, TO DWELL IN DARKNESS.

We were shopping earlier today and I got inspired by artichokes. I haven't had them in long time. Rather than the usual cooking in water, I found a recipe on Foodnetwork.com that adds more flavor so we'll see how it goes. And if Steve will eat any.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: