Monday, July 13, 2015

Monday ... do I HAVE to get out of my pajamas?


Here we are again. Monday.

I enjoyed following the live blogs and twitter feeds coming out of Comic Con this weekend. Yeah, pretty much glued to the computer both days.


Got the scoops on new movies (Batman v. Superman, Suicide Squad) and excitement for TV shows (Arrow, Flash, Supernatural, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl). DC Comics is having an off-the-charts awesome year over Marvel. It's a great time to be a geek.


I'll have to be on front desk duty this week, receptionist is taking vacation time Wednesday through Friday. Between his being ill and vacation and including this week, he'll have missed 21 days in 2015. Now you know why I get cranky.

Have a great day, guys!



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: