Thursday, July 23, 2015

Sadly, your argument is invalid



I updated my cell phone today.

 
Mine was a rather old one (a Blackberry) and the reception was fuzzy so it was probably past time to do it. I don't really use my phone that much, just for emergencies or to ask if we need groceries while I'm at the store.



Steve can't LIVE without his cell.


When Steve's nieces were here over the holiday, at one point they were playing on our phones before dinner -- they are aged going into kindergarten and 2nd grade, and were maneuvering the heck out them like pros. Scary.


Yes, I know I'm a Luddite when it comes to cell phones.



And I do find this clever:


And this is our future:




I gotta go figure out how to answer a call on this darn thing.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: