Tuesday, July 28, 2015

There's another way? What?



We had a huuuuuge storm yesterday. Here's a photo someone posted from the Costco parking lot:


I had that and more to drive through going through the 6th Street underpass after work. But I'm in an SUV, I'm invincible.



Ok, it wasn't as bad as THAT.

And I got my hair cut yesterday. I don't know if I'm satisfied with it. When I say "trim" they cut; when I say "cut", they trim. I wanted a cut. I provided a photo of what I wanted it to be like. Nope. I got a trim. Sigh. I think there's a language barrier problem.


I may go back. I've got 7 days where they won't charge me if I do.

And I decided we were having spaghetti last night. I don't get to have it that often because Steve hates tomatoes and thinks spaghetti gives him heartburn. But I didn't care, bwha hahaha!



I wanted spaghetti. Love it. Given my choice for a last meal, I would choose spaghetti.


And there's leftovers I can have tomorrow night when Steve is gone at the gun range.


I accidentally left my earbuds home today so I can't listen to stuff on my computer while I work. To make myself happy, I'm sneaking a Deeks:


That's some serious eyebrow action.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: