Tuesday, August 18, 2015

ANOTHER evil contraption in the house that must be vanquished!




Way to rain on my parade, Amazon. Just got a text that my package of goodies is delayed by bad weather somewhere.


I was really really REALLY looking forward to the DVDs. WHERE in the country is there bad enough weather right now to delay moving around packages?!? I ask you! You had one job to do -- get it to my house on the release date as paid for and promised! We had a deal -- and truly if this were Once Upon a Time then you'd be very sorry that a deal got broken. Grrr.

So I really need a Deeks AND a Snow/Charming, STAT - favorite scenes, too:


 

 Don't mind me. I'm just going to sit over here and pout for a while.

(Another lovely cooler day today!)

 Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: