Friday, August 21, 2015

The REAL Smokey



Billings today. Smoke from the fires in Washington:


.....Aaaaaaand I'm allergic to smoke. Yay. I've been taking two Zyrtecs in the morning but the smoke still gives me a headache and is irritating my eyes. I took an additional Benedryl last night so of course I zonked out by 8. :) Best sleep I've had in days.

HOWEVER .....

It IS Friday!!! The weekend is almost here!
 

And a high-five from Deeks!



It's supposed to be in the 90s today but in the 60s tomorrow. Woot!

I have the weekend chores to do of course and I hope to get some reading done as the books are stacking up. I'm learning how to do voice over work so I have a lesson tomorrow morning and getting my office set up.



Have a great weekend, all!


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: