Monday, August 17, 2015

Evil cell phone, I've got you now!



And how was your weekend? True to form, I binge-watched Once Upon a Time. I'm now half way through season 4. Season 5 starts this fall so I'm running out of new eps.


Snow and Charming are just my favorites, hands down. I know there's a huge following for Emma and Hook but not me. These two have been and continue to be through so much (how many curses now?) ....


.... but True Love always wins.

This week is a fantastic one for me for new releases, all arriving tomorrow:

-- DECEPTIONS by Kelley Armstrong. This is the last of the Cainsville Trilogy. How to describe it... kinda mystery, kinda paranormal.

-- PATTERN OF LIES by Charles Todd. 7th of 7 in series featuring Bess Crawford, a British army nurse in WWI.

-- Season 6 of NCIS: Los Angeles. I've already watched these episodes but I'm looking forward to the bonus features, particularly the audio commentary by Densi.  Sneaking a Deeks!


 -- And Season 4 of Once Upon A Time. Again, already watching the eps, but want to see the bonus stuff.


Let me tell you, it's like Christmas. I'm giddy.


 It's a lovely cooler day today. High in the 60s. Lovin' it.


Not quite yet but it is CLOSER.



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: