Wednesday, August 26, 2015

He meant to say "Yes, cookies would be great."


Soooooo much to read. Fiction, nonfiction, you name it, I've got a list of stuff to read. And listen to. Let's not discount the audiobooks, too. 


And what am I binge-ish watching now? Suits. Back to it. There is great banter like this one from the opening scene of the very first episode:


Let's see I'm on episode eleven of the first season. There are five seasons. This and maybe watching the original NCIS may get me through until the Fall seasons start in a month. Or I could go back to Supernatural, or Daredevil, or Sense 8 ....

Steve (formerly known as "the non-reader") expressed interest in the Jack Reacher books by Lee Child. So the first one should be arriving today for him. Steve, however, is still stuck in "book assignment" mode. He believes he needs to complete a book he's currently reading even though he is so not enjoying it.


And I'm afraid he's sabotaging his reading habit he's developing by forcing himself to read it. I can't convince him to walk away from it.


But at this point all I can do is provide better books.


Ok, ending the post on a happy note: some Charming and Deeks!




Oh, and how about some Arrow while we're at it:



Yeah, I'm way happier now.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: