Wednesday, December 2, 2015

A fight to the ... cute...



Tonight I have the second part of the Flash/Arrow crossover: "Legends of Yesterday":

A crossover episode that began on "The Flash" concludes with Oliver and Barry taking Kendra and Carter to a remote location to keep them hidden from Vandal Savage, while they figure out how to defeat him. Meanwhile, Malcolm arranges a meeting between Vandal, Green Arrow and the Flash, but it doesn't go as planned.
Last night I watched Flash and Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. And I'm glad I did. They were great.

I'm starting to gel up the Christmas presents thoughts. But I'm not going to go overboard.


Steve has shooting tonight so I'll watch my show and then read. Much to read. Too much to read.

I leave you with the epic "drum off" between Dave Grohl and Animal:



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: