Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Do you hear what I hear?


Sorry for the gap there. I got cellulitis ... again. Missed Friday and Monday at work. Right leg. High temp, headache, tired, chills, swollen glands, pain, thirst, not hungry, etc. etc. Doctor visit, antibiotic, sleep, elevated leg. I'm on the mend now and working a half day today.


Good thing I do all my Christmas shopping online and things come to me. And that I'm done.


So I read a lot over the weekend. I got that feeling of snuggle-down comfort reading like the urge one gets to color. So I re-read some beloved books by Rosamund Du Jardin. These were written in the 50s about being a teen and young college girl and I don't know why but I love them.

 
They're not door-stoppers so I read then one after the other and it helped me keep my mind off the pain. I wish the Laura Ingalls Wilder books were on Kindle. Ah well.

I don't know what's next to read. Yesterday, to change things up a bit, I watched some Netflix. A little NCIS and a documentary series called Myth Hunters. The first ep was about Noah's Ark. Fluffy but interesting.

Got a bit of catching up to do. Have a great day, y'all.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: