Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Nice way to cheat on a diet ... not that I would do that.



I have Flash to watch tonight because it's a crossover episode with Arrow: "Legends of Today"

A crossover episode with "Arrow" begins with Vandal Savage attacking Kendra and Cisco. Barry then takes Kendra to Star City and asks Oliver to hide her until he can stop Vandal. But Hawkman, a man with wings, shows up and flies off with Kendra. Meanwhile, Harrison develops a serum to make Barry run faster and asks Jay to test it.

It will conclude tomorrow with Arrow's ep, "Legends of Yesterday". By the title of these episodes, this is setting up the newest spin off series in the DC Comics world, Legends of Tomorrow.  Clever deducting, eh?

I received notification of a digital book loan but I haven't read the book prior to it in the series so I have to scramble now. So. Currently also reading CRESS by Marissa Meyer, 3rd of 4 in the Lunar Chronicles (SFF).
Cinder and Captain Thorne are fugitives on the run, now with Scarlet and Wolf in tow. Together, they're plotting to overthrow Queen Levana and prevent her army from invading Earth. Their best hope lies with Cress, a girl trapped on a satellite since childhood who's only ever had her netscreens as company. All that screen time has made Cress an excellent hacker. Unfortunately, she's being forced to work for Queen Levana, and she's just received orders to track down Cinder and her handsome accomplice. When a daring rescue of Cress goes awry, the group is splintered. Cress finally has her freedom, but it comes at a higher price than she'd ever expected. Meanwhile, Queen Levana will let nothing prevent her marriage to Emperor Kai, especially the cyborg mechanic. Cress, Scarlet, and Cinder may not have signed up to save the world, but they may be the only hope the world has.
Published in 2014, it has 560 pages. This series could be loosely called fairy tales in space. This one is the Rapunzel story of the group.

I also have Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. to watch. "Closure"
Ward's revenge plan wreaks havoc and Coulson proves he will do anything to settle a score.



Or I may watch a Hallmark channel movie that I started on Sunday but couldn't finish because of The Walking Dead.




So we'll see. I have the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D season on order so I get every episode the next day so I could watch both, with that one one day delayed. I'm sneaky like that.


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: