Friday, February 26, 2016

Bah! Get off my lawn!



TGIF!


Such a week. I did nice things for myself this week. This morning I stopped by Albertsons and got myself some flowers in a red vase. The flowers are yellow roses and lavender carnation things that totally do not go with the vase but I love the vase.


Yesterday I got myself a canvasite pendant at Barjons. It looks similar to this but mine is more triangular shaped.


I stopped by Hobby Lobby last night on the way home to pick up a chain or better yet a velvet cord for it and fell in love with a side table. It was red. And I needed a side table for the couch in the living room.


Kinda like that but only one. :) And it was 30% off. And it counter balances the red chaise lounge in there.

Also while at Albertsons I ran into my friend Nicole who always gives a good bear hug. And I found and got a bag of REAL Jelly Beans. They're getting hard to find.Gotta grab them when you see them.


So no plans for the weekend except for being super productive ....



I'm sensing that no one is buying that concept of me...

 

Okay okay, I admit it, I'll probably just read and nap and goof off on the computer.



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: