Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Feeling philosophical today....


Tonight I have Arrow, "Taken":

Oliver enlists Vixen's help to battle Darhk. She uses her magical ability to summon animal powers and gets a lock on Darhk's location because Darhk has kidnapped Oliver's son (the child Felicity doesn't know about). Meanwhile, Thea has a heart-to-heart talk with Malcolm.





I've been doing some in depth Human Design studying. Many layers.  Here's my personal chart:


I was introduced to this last year and is what the class I'm currently taking on Sundays is about. It's a system of self-knowledge that is a synthesis of several ancient systems, integrating aspects of Astrology, the I Ching, chakras, and the Kabbalah and quantum physics. We each have a unique design, just as we have a unique fingerprint, based on the date and time and place of one's birth. Look upon it as a circuit board to our individual proper functioning. :) And I find it fascinating and so far has been feeling true about myself. 

Steve has shooting tonight. I'll watch Arrow and do some meditation and then read/go to bed.


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: