Friday, May 26, 2017

Three-day weekend right .... there


TGIF!

Our receptionist called in so I'm on the phones today. Bah.



Quick update, the reading last night went well. And it was accurate, even the name I had received. Cool!


I've got my class tomorrow night (instead of Sunday) but then nothing else is planned for the rest of the three-day weekend.


And I like it. 


What I'd LIKE to do is clean out some junk from the house. But I'm realistic enough to know that that may not really happen.


I need to do a lot of reading, what, I have FIVE books going?


I've also started doing a re-watch binge of NCIS: Los Angeles from the beginning.


Yeeessss. It is amazing to see where the Deeks and Kensi partnership began at the end of season one and where it is now at the end of season 8.


And I have circle tonight which I'm really looking forward to.


And that's about it.



Have a good (long) weekend!



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: