Friday, July 14, 2017

Front desk duties



Receptionist on vacation today and Monday. Fun times.

Not doing Circle tonight because of classes this weekend, etc. so tonight we'll watch some Live PD and have dinner and hang out with the boys.



I think I'm on about episode 10 of my season 1 Scorpion binge watch.


I finished the Victoria Thompson book. I need to finish the Carey book but I also need to start a fiction one too.


Nothing has changed -- lots and lots from which to choose.

It's damn hot again. Yesterday saw 105 in some places as I was driving home. Settled on 102 by the time I got there. And the same for the next several days.


 Unfortunately Steve will be out in it; he has a tournament to run again tomorrow. Big Sky State Games.


Indeed. But I got him one of those snap-it and it's cold towels to try to help out a little. I'm hoping the class I'm at tomorrow afternoon has strong enough AC to handle 20 people plus instructor.



Have a good weekend




Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: