Thursday, July 13, 2017

Perspective


Because I have a two-day seminar on Saturday and Sunday afternoons, I'm not going to be doing my phone class tonight or going to circle tomorrow.


So I'll be letting the boys know I'm not abandoning them by hanging out with them tonight and tomorrow night. And Steve.


I don't think anything is on TV tonight but I'll have dinner and watch whatever he'd like and then I'll read and so forth.

I've been watching via Amazon Video the first season of a show called Scorpion.

Based on the real life of Walter O'Brien, a genius with an IQ of 197. Walter is asked by Homeland Security to put together a special group of gifted individuals to troubleshoot the most difficult problems that the US & the world may encounter.

It will be starting its fourth season this fall so I've got three seasons to view if I continue to like it.

We had a sort-of break from the heat the past couple days -- highs only in the 80s. Only. Sheesh. But we're back to the 90s/100 for the next several days.



Have a great day



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: