Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Are you there?


Nothing on TV tonight which is good. The renovation of our kitchen and upstairs bathroom is looming. I. Must. Clean. Years. of. Accumulation. Starting tonight.

I'm liking the colors of this one (our bathroom is much much smaller):


And I'm liking this design for the kitchen (also a small space so the lightness will open things up):


The bathroom will be done first.

I'll need to take a 5 Hour Energy to stay awake long enough to actually accomplish something. The weekends just aren't enough time to do all that needs to be done to prep this.

I do have a few episodes to watch from last night's shows of This Is Us, Hunting Hitler, and Chicago Med. But I also discovered full episodes for free on YouTube of The Hardy Boys. In the late 70s, when I was in grade school, I loved that show.



Good Lord, I still get turned on by that feathered 70s hair. I may have mentioned that before.


Steve has shooting. I have cleaning. The boys will hang out. Then lovely bedtime.



Have a good day



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: