Monday, January 29, 2018

Monday, period.


Aaaaannnnnd here we are again!



Tonight on TV I have Scorpion, "Wave Goodbye":



Team Scorpion must prevent an incoming tsunami from hitting a vulnerable nuclear power facility, and Toby secretly helps his ex-fiancée retrieve her stolen identity.

Which I will have to watch tomorrow or so.


I had a chance to do some reading yesterday so I'm a little over halfway through the McIntosh book. Tomorrow, however, I have two new releases:





I also got caught up on This Is Us. Oh, the episode after the Super Bowl is going to be heartbreaking.

We see how Jack died. It will be in a fire probably saving the family dog. Fire is my worst of the worst. So super bad. But Jack is a wonderful character we knew was going to die from last season.




There will be much sobbing but there will be answers at last.

Tonight, there will be dinner, Street Outlaws, a little reading, and sleep.



Have a good day




Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: