Thursday, January 18, 2018

How to get through the rest of the week? Very carefully.



Arrow is finally back from Christmas hiatus!!



Tonight on Arrow "Divided":




Despite losing half his team, Oliver remains confident that he, Felicity and Diggle can stop Cayden James and Black Siren. However, when he discovers one of Cayden’s secrets, he decides to team up with an unlikely ally. Meanwhile, Dinah spends time with Vince.
Don't know what I'm making for dinner. Sleep is my number one priorty after the show.

Because I fell well short of my reading goal of 100 books in 2017, my reading goal for this year is to average about 5 reads per month, or 60 books in the year. Life has become complicated so I figure that's a reasonable goal. I'm having a good month -- I've already hit my 5 books read. Woot! There will be bad months, I know.


 Have a great day!


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: